The New Year is a time for resolutions, commitments and sometimes purchasing new homes. It is expected that in 2019, the strong regional economy in Ontario coupled with its steadily growing population will increase demand for residential housing. The recent immigration policies opening the region to more human resources...
What is a Collateral Mortgage?
A collateral mortgage is a re-advanceable mortgage product, meaning that your lender can lend you more money as your property value increases without having to refinance your mortgage and it'll save you on legal fees. A collateral charge is non-transferable. It cannot be assigned (switched) to a new lender...
RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION LOAN AMOUNT UP TO 75%
- FIRST from 8% with 2% lenders fee
- SECOND from 10% with 2.50% lenders fee
- 1-year term, option to extend for another 6 months.
- Interest is charged based on loan advance amount
- NO CAP ON DOLLAR AMOUNT
- SAME DAY OR 24 HOURS RESPONSE...