- Residential, Commercial and Mixed Use
- In marketable areas with no major negative influences
- Loan to Value (LTV) is contingent on the overall deal type, risk exposure and exit
- Up to 1 year term, interest only. Option to renew.
- Appraisal Report
- Response within 24 hours or less
- Closings in 3 business days (exception basis)
- Requirement of upfront legal retainer with the sign back commitment
- First mortgage approximate rate – 6.99% to 8.50% , Second Mortgage Rate – 12.00% to 13.99% ( subject to transaction type)
- Lending fee to be determined
TYPICAL REASONS FOR BORROWING
- Challenged OR no credit – Consolidate Debts
- Cannot obtain a conventional mortgage
- Down payment
- Discharged bankruptcies
- Payout of consumer proposals
- Payout of property tax arrears
- Power of sale avoidance
- Business capital requirements
- Bridge loans
- Purchase of another property
- Pay income tax arrears
- Pay medical bills, tuition fee, or past due bills
- Mortgage arrears
CLIENTS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Residential loan amount funding from $300,000.00 and up
- Commercial loan amount up to 70% LTV
Private lending is a popular alternative to conventional lending due to the numerous advantages offered over bank-financing arrangements. Here are some of the advantages to private financing:
EASIER TO QUALIFY
Private loans can be a great option for individuals who are unable to qualify for a traditional mortgage. This may be due to being self-employed, having challenged or no credit, or a result of carrying a high debt servicing ratio. Private lending is more property focused rather than person focused, which allows individuals access to financing that is otherwise unattainable elsewhere. Simply put, it is primarily based on the equity of your home.
SWIFT APPROVAL AND FUNDING PROCESS
Trying to secure loans from a financial institute can be extremely difficult due to the long administration process and mountains of documentation required. Private lenders are able to act quickly, allowing you to receive funding and move forward. Time is money, and having capital when required can be invaluable for situations that require quick funding.
Investors who invest in value-add properties, or ‘flippers’, can benefit greatly from the fast funding for purchase of properties or renovations. Private lending allows for investors to act within a short time frame and have access to funds immediately rather than having the banks only fund up to a certain amount for renovation costs. Additionally, the funds are most disbursed by the banks after the renovation is completed, which does not work for most clients. The flexibility of deal structures in private financing is advantageous when a flipper is looking to move in and out quickly, offsetting the higher rates charged.
FLEXIBILITY OF TERMS
Unlike conventional mortgage institutions, which are more rigid due to the vast number of rules, regulations and procedures, private lenders are able to tailor the deal for every individual. Private lenders typically do not charge prepayment penalties as payments are interest only. The mortgage can be prepaid for the term so you will not have to worry about a monthly payment. These are some of the numerous ways a private lender can contribute to your success.
Each deal is reviewed thoroughly before making a decision. We look at the overall deal such as but not limited to risk exposure, exit, term, client situation, use of capital, and marketability.
Our response time is same day or within 24 hours with an update. Our support staff are diligent, transparent and respect everyone’s time!