- Principal and Interest Payment
First Mortgage rate from 6.49% up to 85% Loan to value (LTV), principal and interest payment, 40 years amortization, 1 year term with a of fee of 2% +/-
Second Mortgage rate from 6.99% up to 80% LTV, principal and interest payment 30 years amortization, Term 1 to 5 year with a fee of 2.00%
Residential refinance or purchase transactions. GDS/TDS ratio 55/55. Will lend on appraised value if its higher than purchase price.
- Interest Only Payment
First Mortgage rate from 7.25% up to 80% LTV, 1 year term with a fee of 2.25% +/-
Second Mortgage rate from 8.99% up to 75% LTV, 1 year term with a fee of 2.25% +/-
- Higher Loan amount will be reviewed on per transaction basis with rates from 10.99% , lending fee TBD
- MORTGAGE CAN BE PREPAID FOR THE TERM
- EARLY REPAYMENT OPTION
Commercial, Residential and Construction Finance.
Send your request to Ameera@cmfg.ca and copy Linda@cmfg.ca
- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED UPON SUBMISSION FOR INITIAL REVIEW TO PROVIDE ACCURATE PRICING
- Completed application
- Recent Equifax credit report
- Income documents – recent paystub, 6-month business statements if self-employed and T4A for clients with commission income or 3-month bank statement for pension income
- Most recent notice of assessment confirming no tax arrears. If in arrears, it must be paid prior to funding or from the proceeds on closing. If you did not file tax, please explain.
- 3-month bank statements confirming mortgage repayment history. Any default in payment must be explained.
- A summary note of loan request and use of funds
- Full disclosure of all properties owned
- Condo maintenance fee (if applicable)
- Purchase agreement and MLS ( Purchases)
- TYPICAL REASONS FOR BORROWING
- Non-resident buyers
- Avoid paying high-interest penalties to break an existing mortgage
- Challenged or NO credit
- Debt Consolidation
- Not qualified under the stress test
- Pay tuition fees and outstanding medical bills
- Not qualified for a conventional mortgage
- Payout of consumer proposals to re-establish credit
- Payout property and income tax arrears
- Power of sale avoidance
- Business capital
- Bridge loans
- Purchase of another property
- Payout an existing partner
- Mortgage arrears or replace an existing mortgage, reducing monthly liabilities
- Private lending is a popular alternative to conventional lending due to the numerous advantages offered over bank-financing arrangements.
EASIER TO QUALIFY
Private loans can be a great option for individuals who are unable to qualify for a traditional bank mortgage. This may be due to being self-employed, having challenged or no credit, owning multiple properties or a result of carrying a high debt servicing ratio. Private lending is more property focused rather than person focused, which allows individuals access to financing that is otherwise unattainable elsewhere.
SWIFT APPROVAL AND FUNDING PROCESS
Trying to secure loans from a financial institution can be extremely difficult due to the long administration process and mountains of documentation required. Private lenders are able to act quickly, allowing you to receive funding and move forward. Time is money, and having capital when required can be invaluable for situations that require quick funding.
Investors who invest in value-add properties, or ‘flippers’, can benefit greatly from the fast funding for the purchase of properties or renovations. Private lending allows investors to act within a short time frame and have access to funds immediately rather than having the banks only fund up to a certain amount for renovation costs. Additionally, the funds are most disbursed by the banks after the renovation is completed, which does not work for most clients. The flexibility of deal structures in private financing is advantageous when a flipper is looking to move in and out quickly, offsetting the higher rates charged.
Unlike conventional mortgage institutions, which are more rigid due to the vast number of rules, regulations, and procedures, private lenders are able to tailor a suitable solution for borrowers. The mortgage can be prepaid for the term so you will not have to worry about a monthly payment and you can obtain a short term of up to 1 year with the option to renew. These are some of the numerous ways a private lender can contribute to your success.
Our response time is within 24 hours. Our support staff are diligent, transparent and respect everyone’s time.